Tuesday, October 6, 2009

fuck.

things are just really overwhelming for me right now, and i just feel paralyzed by it all.

my cat got hit by a car and broke his hip. he has to be kept in a cage and he won't stop crying.
i hate most of my classes and get annoyed by the people in them.
my dad is sick and hates his job, but he refuses to take a leave of absence.
i met a guy and kind of have a little crush on him, but he hasn't said a word to me since the first time we actually hung out. i'm nervous, and think that he totally hates me or something.
i don't know what i want to do with myself. i don't really have high goals like everybody else i know, and it kind of makes me feel weird.
my ballroom dance class lacks a few boys, and i'm one of the girls who's always left without a partner. it depresses me and only reminds me of high school dances.
i'm poor, don't have a license, and don't have a job.

god, i need a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment